David Burrow has lived in NW Indiana since childhood. He earned a Bachelors Degree in Business Management with a concentration in Public and Environmental Management. When he left College he started working in a fast paced Corporate environment where he was responsible for managing multiple businesses and millions of dollars. This is where he learned to negotiate a deal and get the best results possible. His passion for marketing and digital media has led him to award winning results in the Real Estate industry. On his free time he spends his time with his wife Shelli and kids on the water in New Buffalo.
* Member of the Greater Northwest Indiana Realtors Association
* Member of the Indiana Association of Realtors
* Member of the 2016 RPAC
* Member of the National Association of Realtors
* Hospitality professional serving over 18 years as a Managing Partner for a large restaurant group.
* Bachelors Degree in Management from Indiana University
* Award winning Real Estate Results